Efferent Media is Honored to be a Google Partner
Efferent Media is an expert in the field of online advertising and marketing and we have an important certification to prove it. We’re proud of our status as a Google partner.
Having a Google Partner badge means that Efferent Media meets the company’s stringent Ad product certification requirements. In order to receive accreditation, an organization must demonstrate proficiency in Ads, Google’s online advertising program which allows clients to promote their products and services and increase traffic to their website.
To get the badge, Efferent was required to take four steps.
Create and complete a Partners company profile
Have a member of our company earn the AdWords certification.
Meet Google’s spending threshold requirements across our managed accounts.
Demonstrate our performance by delivering strong client and agency growth.
The Google Partner program also administers several tests to those seeking AdWords certification. In order to meet the requirement, applicants need to pass at least two tests. (A passing score on the exam is valid for one year.) Efferent’s Search Engine Marketing Manager, Eileen McGovern, has passed all six of the tests that are administered:
- AdWord Fundamentals, which, according to Google, covers basic and intermediate concepts and best practices for managing and optimizing Ads campaigns.
- Search Advertising, which covers basic and advanced concepts and best practices for creating managing, measuring, and optimizing search ad campaigns.
- Display Advertising, which covers advanced concepts and best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing display campaigns.
- Mobile Advertising, which covers basic and advanced concepts of mobile advertising, including ad formats, bidding and targeting, and campaign measurement and optimization.
- Video Advertising, which covers basic and advanced concepts, and best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing video advertising campaigns across YouTube and the web.
- Shopping Advertising, which covers basic and advanced concepts, including creating a Merchant Center account and product data feed, and creating and managing shopping campaigns.
Being a Google partner shows Efferent’s expertise and helps us make connections with Google and with more new clients. It gives Efferent the ability to do promotions and campaigns for all of our customers. In short, it helps us to do the job right.
“It attributes to the company’s goal of ethics and over-delivering to our clients,and adhering to all the policies, guidelines and standards of Google.” – Efferent President and CTO, Joe Garraffo.
We want to be the best, so we learn from the best. Efferent is honored to be a Google Partner and we want to pass our expertise on to you.