Efferent Media is a b2b lead generation and digital marketing agency that specializes in delivering quality leads that meet and exceed the needs of our clients and customers. Opened in 2011, our office is located in Lindenhurst, and serves clients in all 50 states.
Location Information & Covid
Our office is located in Lindenhurst, N.Y., at the current time the office is closed due to Covid. We will be shifting into a staggered schedule where the team will come in two to three times per week. All other days will be work-from-home. We will not consider any applicants that can not work from our office. Please don’t waste your time or ours, this is not-negotiable, we enjoy the team environment.
We are looking to hire a talented graphic designer with a passion and ability to create awesome animations, to join our creative team, and collaborate on graphic design, marketing teams, account managers, and directly from the client or stakeholder.
Who are you?
Someone with a passion, motivation, and eye for design, motion graphics, and digital animation. An experienced digital artist that can help take our agency and our client’s social content and videos to the next level. It would be helpful if you have had experience working with health and beauty services and/or products. You have the ability to help strategize, storyboard, plan, and execute.
Our Graphic and Motion Designer is responsible for developing new graphics and animations for all of our clients. You will mainly be responsible for creating social content revolving around health and beauty products/services, as well as an opportunity to work on other exciting industries.
This is a collaborative team environment, that requires the ability to work independently to complete projects.
What You’ll Do
- Create visually stunning video assets and content in support of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Collaborate with the creative, brand and product teams to best support larger media goals.
- Concept and curate compelling content to live across social channels including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- Concept of ideas, and photo shoots including management of all post-production.
- Execute compelling, stylish visual content to support the social editorial calendar. Understand the difference between authentic and produced content—and the right time to leverage each one.
- Assist in ad hoc day-to-day creative needs.
- Constantly research the latest trends in design and communication and lead test-and-learn efforts.
- Stay up to date on the latest social media and beauty trends.
- Take initiative on projects to deliver new and innovative solutions
- Manage own design, production and quality control workflow processes
- from start to finish
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
Efferent Media is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
At the current time our office is closed to employees and visitors. When the Covid infection rate decreases we will stagger employees back into the office. For now, this is a remote/work-from-home position.