Efferent Media offers retainer-style consulting services for businesses both large and small. Our team will align with your staff to ensure that both long and short-term goals are being met. From off-loading backlink assessments to full-fledged SEO management or even penalty recovery assistance, our team of industry experts utilize best practices using a holistic approach to each and every account.
Founded in 2011, Efferent Media’s team consists of specialists and industry experts for each aspect of SEO. Our past and present clients have consistently ranked on the first page of Google (and the other major search engines) for the specific keywords and terms that generate them greater ROI.
Efferent Media can help you to establish and optimize your website and other properties for the highest placement on the search engine results pages (SERP). We accomplish this by offering the following services:
- Site Audits – New to your company or concerned that your current site is missing the mark and not generating enough sales, leads/conversions? This is a full-service audit that covers most of the items listed below.
- Link Building – “Links that stand the test of time” is the motto the team works on. We do not build links that are questionable, spammy or will hurt a client’s site in future algorithm updates. All sites are vetted by one of our in-house team to ensure they will benefit your site and are 100% compliant with the Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- Back Link Audit – Linking can, and will, make or break a site. Google has an entire team employed to make sure websites are not trying to “beat the system”. The wrong links or even links that were established many years back could be hurting your site.
- Site architecture – Before any redesign this is a crucial step. As a “full-service” digital agency, our team of User Experience (UX) Developers and SEO’s will work with your team to ensure your new site will deliver as you expect.
- Internal linking strategy – This is one of the most often missed items that could be increasing positioning of your pages with minimal effort. The issue is finding them, determining which are the best, and assure it does not look like you’re trying to manipulate the search engines. Our goal with everything is to be natural and create an experience for the end-user that makes sense with the page or pages in question.
- On-Page Optimization – Great content and imagery that completes the story are great… but without proper structure, your page may not be found. Our team will create an outline for you and your team to follow up on what changes need to be made. This is especially helpful when working with a developer or designer that has no real experience in SEO and on-page needs.
- Technical Audit – This can be as simple as adding HTML elements, moving your style sheet so certain elements load before others to network, and an IP review. Many times overlooked, technical SEO audits can help companies uncover what potentially can be the cause for poor rankings.
- Implementation guidelines – Think of this as best practice, or the next step now that your site has been launched. These documents are delivered in a step-by-step guideline of how-to’s for you and your team.
- Keyword research – The terms you believe you should rank for are often just a few of what you should be ranking for. Between the tools available and years of experience, our staff will return a list in priority order of where focus should be placed.
- Competitive Landscape – Having a complete understanding of what your competition is doing and where they’re doing it places your business in the driver’s seat. This report will outline everything from SEO, Social Media, Paid Campaigns and Content audits.
- Training – Either at your office or remotely, our team can work with yours in a customized SEO Training program that will cover the daily tasks they’ll encounter while keeping short and long-term SEO goals in mind.
In the end, it’s not just about page-views to your website; it is about driving targeted traffic that aligns with your target audience and demographic. It’s also about finding prospective clients early in the buying cycle and building your credibility with them while you nurture them into sales.
Let’s get this out of the way: no SEO expert, company, or firm can guarantee top search engine placement or overnight success. No one has a call-in phone number or connection at Google that can make this happen. Everything takes time. Differentiating you as an authority from your competition doesn’t happen overnight… and the Internet is no different. The right process and the right company will allow for open communications while educating and ultimately providing tangible results and true Return on Investment (ROI).