We’re on the hunt for driven and tech-savvy college students (or recent graduates) who are hungry to learn with our Social Media Marketing division.
Efferent Media is a full scale digital marketing company based in Lindenhurst, New York.
Why This Internship is an Amazing Opportunity
- We like coffee, but we have a coffee bar in the office, so we won’t waste your time asking you to grab coffee. Instead, you’ll be hands on with our team and constantly learning.
- We offer an unmatched opportunity to be hands-on with real campaigns, for real brands, in real time. You’ll be working alongside the team to discuss and implement campaign strategy, execution, and reporting.
What Your Day-to-Day Could Look Like:
- 9:00AM – Come into the office and say hello to our friendly and outgoing staff.
- 9:30AM – Chat with your team and discuss your learning goals for the day. Start Spotify to start rockin’.
- 10:00AM – Review campaigns currently running. Look for optimization opportunities and make tweaks with the team. Continue jammin’ to your favorite Spotify playlist.
- 11:00AM – Get lost in a world of content. Analyze engagement reports and work with our Social Media Specialists to brainstorm and discuss content concepts.
- 12:00PM – It’s time for grub. Wander across the street to the brand new Smash Burger, take a sandwich to the park, or enjoy the complimentary lunch catered to the office every Wednesday!
- 1:00PM – Catch up with your department leader. Talk about your progress, what you’re learning, and what you’d like to learn. Continue rockin’.
- 3:00PM – Finish last-minute content scheduling, do a little dance and say adios.. until next time, of course.
Other Learning Opportunities May Include
- Learning about how to respond to customer questions on social networks during Community Management shifts for a variety of clients.
- Learning about writing tweets, Facebook status updates, and Instagram captions for content concepts.
- Learning about how to work with Photoshop to crop images, add text and logos, and resize for Social Media.
- Learning how to build client reports that present and highlight all of the awesome work Social Media can do.
- Playing a game or two of Pac Man, Frogger, or one of the many other games on the arcade machine.
This Internship is unpaid or for Credit Only.
Job Type: Internship