Your brand’s reputation means everything, and Efferent Media’s Review Management Services can strengthen and build the trust that improves client satisfaction and drives sales.
The Power of Positive Reviews
People like talking about their experiences, asking questions, giving advice, and sharing concerns. Those reviews help prospective customer trust your brand. For example:
- 90% of consumers check online reviews before trying a business
- Positive reviews create 72% greater trust for a local business
- 92% will chose a business if it has a 4-star rating or better
- Sales are likely to be 31% higher for companies with excellent reviews
- 99% say they trust online reviews as much as friends’ recommendations
As important as reviews are, customers can leave them all over the internet – on Google, Facebook, Yelp, Bing, FourSquare, YellowPages, CitySearch, and many more all need to be monitored and, ideally, addressed. You have a business to run so it’s easy for some platforms to fall through the cracks. That’s dangerous if a disgruntled client leaves a bad review.
Good marketing is a dialogue, not a monologue. Efferent Media can ensure that your business looks its best and turn those reviews into business boosters.
When you hire Efferent Media Review Management Services we will monitor the reviews your business naturally gets, cultivate new reviews, and give you an opportunity to address any negative reviews before the public sees them. As a result, when prospective customers check your reviews, they see the best your business has to offer.
The Efferent Media Review Management Process:
- Send our team a list of your customer contacts weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. We’ll send a customized email and text message thanking each one for their purchase and asking for a review, which sends them to a specialized page customized with your unique branding. This creates a seamless customer experience for leaving reviews. If a customer does not respond, we’ll send a friendly follow-up reminder.
- If a customer is happy with your business, we thank them and forward the message to you. If a customer is unhappy, we’ll contact you to discuss the issue and respond to the customer accordingly. Often a client will then improve their rating because they’ve been heard and addressed.
- We’ll regularly provide you with reputation insights to ensure that your online reputation is on track as well as areas that could improve, according to your customers. Through easy to understand reports we’ll show you the reviews and statistics for clicks to your page and unopened emails.
Why Choose Efferent Media for Review Management?
Efferent Media’s expert review managers help you take control of your online reputation. More than 90% of consumers make decisions based solely on reviews that they find online. Give prospective customers confidence that you are a reliable, trustworthy business that listens to their customers and is always striving to be the best.
If you’re ready to improve your brand’s reputation and save time, talk to us about Efferent Media’s Review Management Services. Let us showcase the best of your business by highlighting the great feedback you’ve worked so hard to earn. Contact us today for more information.
Shea Moisture, a Unilever company, was founded by Soﬁ Tucker in 1912 in Bonthe, Sierra Leone. Her legacy lives on with an increasingly successful brand and community built around her vision. Efferent Media was employed specifically to nurture, engage, learn from, and grow with their community. Download this case study to learn how our team of experienced social media and community management professionals were able to grow Shea Moisture’s social following by an incredible 73.8% in just seven months.