To ensure your website is found by potential customers, Efferent Media offers SEO consulting services on a retainer-style basis for businesses both large and small. Our team of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experts will align with your staff to ensure that your long- and short-term goals are met.
Founded in 2011, Efferent Media’s SEO team consists of specialists and industry experts for every aspect of SEO. Our clients consistently rank on the first page of Google and the other major search engines for their target keywords and terms that generate a greater return on investment (ROI) for their businesses.
Whether you have a specific SEO concern or need overall assistance, Efferent Media’s SEO team has the experience your company needs to thrive and grow. From specific tasks like penalty recovery to full-fledged SEO management and optimization, our team of industry experts utilize best practices with a holistic approach to ensure that your target audience finds you.
Expert SEO Consultants
Efferent Media will establish and optimize your website for the highest placement on the search engine results pages (SERP). We accomplish this through the following services:
- Competitive Landscape Analysis– Knowing your opposition is essential to success. Our data analysts will examine what your competition is doing, where they’re doing it, and how it’s working so we can learn from and capitalize on their mistakes, find opportunities they missed, and position your business for success. This report will outline everything from SEO, Social Media, Paid Campaigns, and Content audits to provide a complete understanding of your competitors.
- Keyword research – Making sure you’re ranking for the right search terms is essential, and odds are you’re missing key terms that should be driving traffic to your website. Our SEO team combines their many years of expertise with sophisticated tools to create a prioritized list of keywords and terms that should be added to your website through refreshed page copy and, if you sign on for Efferent Media’s Content Marketing Services, blogs that improve your website’s trust and authority, positioning you as a leader in your industry.
- Site Audits– Assessing the state of your website’s current SEO is an essential step for creating success. This is a full-service audit that covers most of the items listed below.
- Technical Audit– A website can look good while having technical SEO issues that drag down its search rankings. Technical SEO audits allow us to discover what is holding your website back. The technical audit could find issues as simple as missing HTML elements, slow loading segments, IP issues, and more.
- On-Page Optimization– Great content and imagery are great… but without proper structure, your page may not be found. Our team will create an outline of what changes need to be made to properly position your content for search results. This is especially helpful when working with a developer or designer that has little or no SEO experience, which is very common.
- Link Building– “Links that stand the test of time” is our SEO team’s motto. We never use questionable or spammy links that could hurt a client’s site in future algorithm updates. All sites are vetted by one of our experts to ensure they will benefit your website and are 100% compliant with the Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- Internal linking strategy– The pages on your website should link from one to another in a logical flow that leads visitors through a sales funnel from “I want more information” to purchase. This is one of the most neglected strategies that could improve your page rankings. While a simple idea, executing the strategy requires expertise so it never looks like you’re trying to manipulate the search engines. Our goal is to look natural and logical so it creates an optimal user experience.
- Back Link Audit– Linking will make or break a site. Google has an entire team to ensure that websites are not trying to “beat the system.” The wrong links or even old, outdated links can hurt your site.
- Site architecture– This is a crucial step before any redesign. As a full-service digital agency, our team of User Experience (UX) Developers and SEO specialists ensure that your website structure is logical and optimized to position your website for success.
- Implementation guidelines– After your website has launched, these guidelines are the next step to ensure best practices and step-by-step implementation. If you’re handling implementation in-house, these guidelines are essentials, and if you’ve hired Efferent Media, the guidelines will help you better understand how we are working for you. Our clients love our total transparency.
- Training– Either at your office or remotely, our team can work with your staff in a customized SEO Training program that will cover the daily tasks essential for achieving your short- and long-term SEO goals.
In the end, it’s not just about page-views to your website; it is about driving targeted traffic that aligns with your ideal audience and demographic. This enables your website to attract prospective clients early in the buying cycle, which builds your credibility while you nurture them into becoming sales.
Let’s get this out of the way: no SEO expert, company, or firm can guarantee top search engine placement or overnight success. No one has a call-in phone number or connection at Google that can make this happen. SEO results take time. Differentiating you as an authority from your competition doesn’t happen overnight. At Efferent Media, we use Google best practices to create long-term success for your brand to create tangible results and true Return on Investment (ROI) by educating and cultivating your target audience. This is the true recipe for solid success over time.
First-position websites on Google have a 34.36% average click-through-rate. Less than 1% of users click past the first page.
A delay of just 1-second in page response results in a 7% conversion reduction.
Almost 55% of homes will have a smart voice device by 2022. Make sure your website is ready.
More than 50% of all website traffic comes from mobile devices.
Additional SEO Services
Robotic Hair Restoration of Long Island (RHRLI) was the first on the island to have the ARTAS hair restoration procedure. While we saw great success with traditional services, we also saw room for improvement. Download our case study to learn how implementing more forward-thinking and automated systems resulted in such remarkable successes as a 48% reduction in cost per lead within 6 months.